[Raider] Idallia - Arms Warrior - Cross-Realm

Want to join the guild? Make an application!
Application

[Raider] Idallia - Arms Warrior - Cross-Realm

Post by Application » Thu Feb 22, 2018 20:49

Character information: Idallia

Comments on your build:
I focus mainly on single target DPS. I tried all the other builds and I kept testing my DPS on a single target and came up with the best one for me. I would change talents for the guild if needed

Why do you want to join Prophecy?
I'm already in the guild but I want to make it official by joining here as well. I want to progress in raids and have fun.

Previous/current guild and reasons for leaving it:
My previous guild is called "The Power Rangers-Emiress". It was a nice guild and everyone was friendly, but there were too many ppl and I could not join in any raid because they want the core group to join only.

Previous raid experience:
I've been struggling with Pugs in normal difficulty for the past 3 weeks. every time i had to try and get the raid done and it took 6-14 hours in the weekend.

However, after joining you guys, I did 10/11 in Heroic mode. the guild was 9/11 and I joined your raiding group and we killed argus together.

I'm mostly interested in progression in any game that I play.

Additional raid experience on other characters
I used to raid on WOTLK a long time ago. I also played many MMORPGs and joined a lot of raiding guilds. On some games, we were even one of the first on the server to clear a raid.

Have you applied to any guilds other than Prophecy?
No

What times are you available?
Most likely always. (I still want to pee sometimes in the middle of the raid tho :P )

What do you bring to raids?
I try my best to bring everything to the raid. Flasks, Food, augments, and spirit.

Your system
Mostly stable, there are times where it is unstable tho.

I broke so many mics before cause i keep them lying around lol. I currently do not own one.

Referred by: Heavenz-bloodscalp

Hobbies: Listening to music, other games. I'm mostly a gamer :)

Additional information: My name is Ike, I enjoy raiding and the thrill of it when we kill a boss/ clear content. I hope you guys accept me and we can have some fun together.

Glanex
Officer

Re: [Raider] Idallia - Arms Warrior - Cross-Realm

Post by Glanex » Fri Feb 23, 2018 19:32

heylo.
I am slightly unsure that you are who to say you are. I mean anyone can claim that they are this charecter and lie in the application.
I need you to prove yourself that you rly are Idalia. So you need to answer a question correctly that the real Idalia knows.

Who is the best healer in prophecy?